- The cemetery is open for visitors from dawn to dusk.
- Entrance to the cemetery is permitted only through the entrances.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by their parents or guardians.
Burial Lot Ownership
- The lot cannot be used for any other purpose than as a place of burial for human remains.
- Lot owners shall not permit interments in their lots for renumeration.
- Burial in any lot will be made only on the order of the lot owner or lawful heir or heirs of such owner.
- The planting of live trees, shrubs and flowers is not permitted on grave sites.
- One flower container or arrangement is permitted on a grave.
- Grave blankets and shepherd's hooks are not permitted.
- The casket must be enclosed in a concrete box or vault, or in any outer wall of stone, brick or concrete.
- The opening and closing of a grave must be done by an employee of the cemetery.
Additional Rules and Regulations are further described on the "St. Trinity Cemetery - Deed to Cemetery Lot"
provided at the time a burial plot is purchased.